A recent report from Energy Innovation makes the case that, in many areas of the country, the economic forecast points to a coal-cost crossover – where the costs of new local wind and solar resources are less than ongoing coal plant operation. According to the report, this assessment is valid even as federal tax credits phase out.
- Greenland Selected for Louisiana Medical Center District Energy Plant Expansion
- Greenland Selected for UVA District Energy Plant Expansion
- Soo Locks Project Milestone
- Greenland Enterprises Named Prime Contractor for Wright-Patterson AFB Project
- Greenland’s NC State Project Recognized for Energy Cost Savings