A recent report from Energy Innovation makes the case that, in many areas of the country, the economic forecast points to a coal-cost crossover – where the costs of new local wind and solar resources are less than ongoing coal plant operation. According to the report, this assessment is valid even as federal tax credits phase out.
- Greenland Selected for Boiler System Replacement at Soo Locks
- Central Plant Updates Lead to Energy Savings and Recognition
- Greenland Teaming with SAW Contracting on Grand Island, NE Boiler Plant
- Chicago Aquarium’s Water Use Reduction is Lesson in Strategic Sustainability
- Milestone Reached in Heritage Highschool HVAC Project